Monday, September 16, 2013

Midori to Murasaki 1

This marks the start of MItoMU short chapters. Fiction, romance, tragedy. It might not become that tragic though. I don't have the whole story with me so it would have to be cut in parts. There's just this really cool murasaki-clad vampire childhood friend guy in this very short dream that I want more memories of. 
--
CHAPTER LIST: MitoMu index


This society has a peculiar way of identifying nobles from commoners.

It is similar to how the nobility is classified by blood, but the ranks are described by color, and the blood groups, by power.

Darker colors represent more powerful ones; they're the ones who consume most blood. It's the vampire society after all.


His family belongs in the Murasaki group, while we belonged in the Ao group.



--
Midori to Murasaki is not the final title. I meant it to mean green and purple- but the original title in my mind is the Japanese one. There will be more explanations about the colors in the succeeding parts, but this is mainly because my mind is full of thoughts about the color murasaki now. Its the fault of one of the characters from another story I'm writing.
--
NEXT: MitoMu 2

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management