Monday, June 15, 2015

Recommended: Light Novels

Although I say 'recommended', this is more of 'the ones I read... you might want to read too, since I read them?'. I'll update the links and this list when I see the need to. I might also add a 'mangaupdates links' column when I find time.

Disclaimer: This is me pointing to 'where to read'. If you need the author's names and other specific info, check the links individually or just google them. The LN name column are not necessarily the complete titles of these LNs. They're my nicknames for them, that sort.
Whether there's a need to write the complete title or not, is deemed an unimportant issue, still.

What I want to read most / What I enjoy reading the most; The more mainstream ones are given less points, as always. The completed ones are off this ranking list.

Will I bother to make a ranking including the completed ones? Not in my plans. I'm finding this difficult to accomplish.

  1. Tensei Oujo
  2. Kyuuketsuki-hime
  3. Elqueeness
  4. Konjiki
  5. Death March


The table.
'wordpress' is abbreviated to 'wp'.
The sites column are all links. All links in this post will open in a new tab. Just click-away.

translator's site / where to read translator LN title status baka-tsuki link
sousetsuka.com sousetsuka Death March ongoing -
kirileaves.wp.com[1] kirileaves Tensei Ouujo ongoing -
otterspacetranslations.wp.com otterspace Elqueeness ongoing -
madospicy.wp.com,
tony-yon-ka.blogspot.com[2]
madospicy, tony yon Kyuuketsuki-hime ongoing -
shiroyukitranslations.com shiroyukineko DOP, LLS ongoing, ongoing -
xcrossj.blogspot.com,
rainbowtranslationsblog.wp.com[3]
xrossj, rainbow team (a number of translators collab for KnW) Konjiki no Wordmaster ongoing https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Konjiki_no_Wordmaster
yoraikun.wordpress.com, various yorai-kun, various Shieldbro completed -
kaezartranslations.blogspot.in, various kaezar, various Mushoku Tensei completed main, ongoing sidestories https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mushoku_Tensei


[1] the TOC page appears as chrome's 'Oh snap' page in my chrome, but no worries, you can still find the posts in the home page or by local searching

[2] his TOC is only for the chapters he translated; it has a link that points to madospicy's TOC though.

[3] not a TOC page; a blog for the whole rainbow team, but note that each of the members have their own sites. You can find the links to their sites in this site's sidebar.
various - only means there are other involved translators; the linked translators are the ones that had the most contributions (according to my non-existent count, in other words, my estimation); I apologize in advance if there's a mistake.

--

And then the other titles which I haven't checked out yet, but taken note of, included in this post just so I could quickly find them:

  • Aryfureta japtem.com
  • Elysion krytykal.org
  • Sendai Yuusha manga0250.wp.com
  • Black Knight oniichanyamete.wp.com
  • Re:Monster
  • Overlord
  • Spirit Mitigation
  • Grimgal Nanodesu

Other titles:
  • Mahouka
  • Mondaiji
  • SAO
  • Accel World

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management