Thursday, June 25, 2015

Its good to know that the people currently around me still view me in good light.
Hah, But I might be getting too ahead of myself being convinced as such.


These days, I am thinking of having 'galit sa mundo' (angry at/hating the world) as a guiding motto. This one really helps me concentrate on reality. The thing is, when I'm around people, I can't keep the corresponding face. I tend to switch to 'just laugh at whichever / keep smiling' face. It worries me thinking that I might develop a split personality...

How wrong is it to want to appear more normal in front of people who doesn't know you?


--


I like the melon flavor from Fruitas shakes. I realized I really prefer refreshing food and drinks. In terms of tea, I prefer mint for its aroma.

Recently I've noticed I somehow really dislike the food at home. I always find them too salty; too much flavor. The adults who prepare the food, they don't seem to mind the food composition that much. It's saddening.

I've always thought of myself as someone who isn't picky about food; I can't name a vegetable I dislike. Common meat is good, seafood are alright too. Exotic food and innards are... anyway, the topic is about daily meals so they don't matter.

Now I can only consider myself as a flavor-eater.

Its hard to match my preferences with those at home. I feel like its impossible unless they realize how much 'food presentation' and 'flavor' matter to me. ('Content' is a given.)

I wonder how much of their fault it is that I am someone whose health have always been below-average.

I can only rely on myself, but I myself won't budge because of this so called 'life-expectancy'.


--


How come I've become someone so negative? I don't know. I would also like to know the answer for this.

Its much easier to accept that my situation will never improve, than continue to hope for changes. However, the ones around me are always somewhat bright.

While its great that there's always the light, the contrast to the darkness I have, hurts my eyes.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management