Wednesday, November 6, 2013

accounts: GaiaOnline.com

GaiaOnline
by: Gaia Interactive

IGN: claude fury
profile page permalink: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4914869/


I'm not active here. I only read the news and change avatar clothes every now and then. I used to play zOMG, Heralds of Chaos, and Monster Galaxy, but the admin seems to have problems on their end, and had to cancel the games. I don't have a good source of virtual currency right now, so I've no choice but stay low. I have nothing to spend on me.

I have inactive art shops around the forums; I'll get back to them when I have time.

My virtual house and car are customized as I want them to be, given the options, but my aquarium will be forever empty. Look at those flaming wheels.

There's no benefit in adding me, but whatever.

Here's an avatar export just for the heck of it. Not sure if it will be updated if I change equips.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management