Sunday, November 10, 2013

project: The Chess PPT Series

The Chess PPT Series will be uploaded on my new slideshare account, and then hosted on mediafire for the versions that will retain the animations etc. Some ppts may come in compressed folders to include videos, etc.

STATUS:
started 11/9/13
working on first part of the series, "Chess Basics"

Part 1: Chess Basics
I have a four-year old presentation on my old slideshare account about chess, but it's old, and without the animations, it looks stupid in slideshare with all those overlapping text. Now that I've recently gone back into playing the game (temporarily), I figured I should update that upload while I'm still in high spirits about it. Updating it has been on my mind for so long, but it wasn't at the top of my priorities. The project may be put on an indefinite 'on-hold' status soon, but the first part at least should be done.

Part 2 and beyond
I have a list of things to discuss up to part 9, but I rather not list them online. I'll be listing them only when I've finished the previous part, and when I will finally be working on them.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management