Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Globe Rewards

To everyone out there who doesn't have a need for their Globe rewards, do send them to me; Actually, just send them to those who want them, if you think they need it better than I do. This only applies to those who know my number though.

For the record, I don't need it. It'd be wonderful to have enough though.
I always need more disk space, and I also would love to get a free PSP for my exclusive use. Getting the PSP might be bad though, since I'd have to get the games. Haha.

Links out:
Prepaid Rewards

Last time I checked, which was August 6, 2013, their list includes the following:
  • 16 GB USB (920 points)
  • 32 GB USB (3193 points*)
  • Sony PSP Slim (10,160 points)
There's more, but these are the only items I'm interested in. Not that I'd put much effort in collecting other people's points; The PSP in particular is quite the number.

And, even if this is unimportant, I found a stupid programming error in the "Gadgets" tab. The PSP won't show there. It won't show in any other tab too, except of course in the "All" tab.

*My guess about their point requirements is the availability of the item, and of course its original market price. See how stupid the point requirement for 32 GB is? I mean, what do you need all the excess points for? I'd get 3 16 GB's instead of 1 32 GB. Its definitely the number of stocks, otherwise, they just don't bother to update the point requirements. Or, its the webmaster's fault. Who knows if their website is up to date?

Other notes:
  • GIFT < space > USB16 < space > < 10-digit no. of the recipient > to 4438.
  • REDEEM < space > USB16 to 4438.
  • Rewards are subject to availability and may change without prior notice. Please text ITEMS to 4438 for the complete list of rewards

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management