Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inventory Lists: Books, Binds, etc.

This is intended to be an editable list of books I currently own. Some items do not have acquisition dates, for I've been collecting them long before I started listing them. The oldest acquisition could be as old as 2011 or older.

I am listing these here for the list to be also available to my acquaintances, but I never really lend these out unless the borrower is in close contact and could be pursued/hunted at will. I do take bribes, but since these are hard-copies and bought with my own blood, the prices will be unbelievable. For example, I'd sell a cheap one for 100,000 PHP, thank you very much.


Note that I haven't read all the pages of these books; I never really read. I'm often only going after the images.
Listed from newest acquisition. Those without acquisition dates are listed in no particular order.

If you're interested in borrowing or bribing me into selling something from this list, bring it on. See the contact me/Support Tab from above.

Also, I do plan on scanning the covers or taking photos of them for visual reference. Just not anytime soon. Busy life.

LIST:
[000X]
Your Passport to Heaven
Randy Alcorn
ISBN 978-971-0495-52-8
acquired: 7/28/13
Expressions, Waltermart Makati Branch
20 PHP - 10%sale = 18 PHP

because it's interesting, and could be used as reference for my guuzen chronicles.


UPDATE HISTORY:
Last updated: 7/28/13
I'd have to continue this later.
I'm just unpacking my shopping bags, and listing this for my inventory organization schemes.

Want me to update this right now? Drop me a twitter private message and I'll finish it in 24 hours or so.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management