Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today, I found out I'm an S.

I was reading a chapter of a manga where the heroine was depicted as an aggressive one since she was little. She had a picture of her holding a bruised baseball bat. It looked like metal.

The conversation went on about being aggressive, someone who gets physical when angry.

I remember there was a conversation among the tagged people to determine whether they're an S or an M. I answered it, but I didn't take it seriously since the questions were all obvious ones. I just laughed it off, and remained unsure which character I am more of. Things like this are always interesting for me.

Because of what I've just read though, I was convinced I'm an S. Well, I was in my elementary days, since I used to hit people whenever I feel like it. I have no evidence that I am an M, so for now, I'll be thinking I'm an S.

It's not really important but I like the fact that I have evidence of that character in me. Haha. At least I could now answer more seriously when asked; not that people would ask me.



On another note, I've also realized other things today. The S thing was made the title since it was more interesting, but I can't really spam "Today" posts one after another, so I'll be putting together "today" topics in one post from now on.

I've always liked staying hot- I like higher temperatures than colder ones, so I often wear heavy clothes, even at home. I thought this might be connected to how I only have little energy to use everyday, and how I don't have enough layers of fat, and thus get cold very easily.

I'm thinking I like heavy clothes to keep myself warmer because cold will cause me to burn energy more than necessary. I don't really have energy to spare, so yeah, warmer than colder.

Even now, I'm wearing another layer. It makes a lot of sense.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management