Saturday, July 11, 2015

Posting unimportant stuff on my facebook wall has become a ritual to ward off negative feelings. Its only right to not post any hint of them(negative feelings) when doing so.

I get really disturbed when I come across other people's broadcast of their bad day. But more than that, I dislike seeing happy faces of people I expect to be more... fazed- with problems they supposedly should have. The flood of overconfident-looking pictures always manage to make me wince.

Might just be me being upset how other people seem happier than I am.

I should just unfollow these people, especially those with the overconfident-looking ones. Its not good to endure even the small matters.



Here I would refer to them as 'the bright ones', and I would be whining about how they make my eyes hurt. And then I'd be talking about how light has wave properties; keeping those kind of people close to me will unnecessarily stain my space I painted with my own colors. I frown as I imagine it happening.




...I've long realized I'm someone very easily influenced by other people's bright dispositions. Whether that is a good thing or not...




And then I laugh at myself after typing all these, for each of the confusing words, even checking both dictionary and thesaurus entries, just so I won't be mistaken with which words to use. All these when I should be doing something significantly more important.

Yes, yes, I'll focus now.


Ah. Ice cream don't work on me now, but recently I've been wanting more of Fruitas' melon shakes, the plain version without milk. Its a pity that tea erodes the enamel of the teeth, and that the cost for daily consumption is astronomical for a drink. I rather really stock art materials even if they are something that I rarely use. Water is great. I live with a bottle of water always at my side.

This reminds me of that story of the fox and the sour grapes.


Hah. Why am I back to the topic of compromises. Lately I always find myself mulling about this topic.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management