Friday, September 18, 2015

I use twitter as the main media for my ramblings, but the character limit, really; I almost always find myself back to blogger to bypass that.

My self preservation instinct have always been in an the heights these past few weeks. Whichever media it was that I heard "running away is okay", I blame them for this.

However, I can only agree.
Argh. Whenever I manage to go one step closer to the TRUTH, the pain-inducing truth, the schorching truth, I'd also manage to step back. I have yet to fully open my eyes to the truth, and that the SERVER IS OBSOLETE ERROR isn't helping me. God.

As I am about to try again to face the truth, I feel that I ought to leave a message here. While this post doesn't really say anything, it could at least help me relax before plunging to the void.

Ahhh, up 'till today I've delayed finishing the latest version, now digital, of my last will. Although I consider it as nothing more of a joke, something for fun, the rest of the world will only have that as reference; I know no one who understands me enough, no one I could guarantee to able to infer anything about this shitty self.

Yes, yes, I'm posting this knowing that in the future this post may implicate me; I'll worry about what misfortunes this post could bring me when they come. I mean, in the future if I manage to live, this will be something I could laugh at, and this will be hilarious for sure.

Inspecting my mail full of unread subscription messages before reading my facebook notifications (which contains the truth).



Ahhh, what I was supposed to post in my twitter account is about how its fucking difficult to maintain a ninja life. Then I wished to add a comment of irony that such a feat is impossible, since I myself choose to broadcast myself through twitter. All while cursing and berating myself. I figured that won't fit in the 140 character limit (not that I tried), thus this post.

Maybe I'll distract myself for a while by cleaning my filthy keyboard (delaying the enlightenment about the truth).

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management