Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dear God, Send Me Some Helpers

Dear God,

Could you please send some slaves to do research work on all the miscellaneous non-academic things that I want to learn? (Like right now, I'd like to learn how to replace the mp3 player's jack socket, and learn how to purchase Japanese songs over the internet + how iTunes really work.) I'd like to save time by reading only one article that summarizes everything I have to learn about the topic or the question in my head.

Of course I could always do this by myself, but I simply do not have all the time in the world. I do not have much hope that I could make a living by just writing about miscellaneous things so I don't want to have to use so much time on these articles...

I really do not want to do this alone, because all these research work takes my sleeping time, and which contradicts the fact that I cannot sleep unless I am able to flush out all these questions in my head. You see, my blog is overflowing with drafts, and the number of topics to write are growing exponentially. Somehow, encountering particular words while doing a research on one topic, triggers me to want to write another post about another totally unrelated topic... and the cycle continues.

Oh, and please send a copy-writer too. I fail at copy-writing my own stuff.

Eternally grateful,
desu.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management