Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wishlist: Novels, Light Novels, Manga, and Books

If you could sell me ones in good condition, please let me know. I am not a fan of online stores, but I'll get to browsing if the need arises.


Languages
I cannot read non-English characters. The Philippines also use English characters, if you don't know. If possible, I'd prefer the English versions, but if they don't exist, the original language is okay. I'll drain my brain power to learn to read them if they're already on-hand.



Recommendations
Oh, I'd love to hear recommendations. While I do not fancy owning popular books (since I could get them anytime I want), I'd still appreciate hearing about reader's thoughts.



Main List
Listed From Most-Wanted to Least:
  1. Kyo Kara Maou Light Novels, ALL VOLUMES
  2. Red Data Girl Light Novel
  3. Blood+ Series; Blood + by Asuka Katsura, Blood+: Adagio by Kumiko Suekane, Blood+: Kowloon Nights/Yakou Joshi by Hirotoka Kisaragi, Blood+ (LN) by Ryo Ikehata, Blood+ (LN) Russian Rose by Karino Minazuki, and if possible, movie copy of Blood: The Last Vampire.


Others
  1. Noblesse manhwa
  2. Legend of the Sun Knight (LN)
  3. Half-Prince (LN)


Manga

I am not really interested to buy manga anytime soon. I know of some ways to buy manga from comics stores in the malls, but they are too costly for what they're worth (for me). I've been browsing a used-books store to discover manga, but I am not really aiming to collect the volumes, since that's impossible and irresponsible for me. I only get those that I think could be good reference materials for when I draw.


Comics

I'm not really interested in realistic comics. The End.


Shonen Jump

I do buy Shonen Jump, from the mall stores. Not all the time though. I don't exactly have a room to store all my treasures in. Its impractical to buy all those too.

For the list of my books and other similar possessions, see the tag cloud.
I also have a list of favorite authors and titles. Use the search box if the tag cloud is a pain to use.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management