Monday, September 2, 2013

The Coffee Excuse

I can't really take bitter stuff.

So I don't really drink coffee, but that may be because I haven't had one that I could really appreciate.

Aside from the taste, I don't have a good source.
I don't really want to spend for coffee too.

I drink instant coffee to 'keep me awake', but I'm not really sure of it's effects.
There are branded coffee (powder) at home, but I don't really know how to fix a proper one.
I don't know anything about coffee except for the term 'robusta', that I've been hearing a lot.

I started a story that's supposed to focus on 'coffee' and should serve as my research on coffee, one of it's working title being 'AoShi Chronicles', but I don't really have time for it now or anytime soon.

Other than that, I'm also worried about my heart. I don't know about the implications of having a 90/60 as my normal blood pressure, but I'm worried about the palpitations I get after taking coffee. I could hear my irregular heartbeats through my skinny wrists, and even hear them from my heart on silent, noiseless nights.

That's about it.

Only, I seem to be making this a big deal, being someone who can't take coffee. You might see some posts using coffee as an excuse to the nonsense. I've been watching my posts more carefully before I publish them, but I might fail to notice sometimes. Oh well.

I should get used to this soon. Well, maybe after I know more about my 90/60 implications.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management