Tuesday, September 3, 2013

List: Characters to Cosplay

I want to cosplay. But like everyone, I have my issues. For now, these are just plans.

  1. Allen Walker from D.Gray-man
  2. Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji
  3. Rokudo Mukuro from Reborn!
  4. Shino from Naruto
  5. Black Saber from Fate/Stay Series
  6. Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin
  7. Levi Heicho from Shingeki no Kyojin


The main reason for choosing them?

For Allen and Alois, my height. I want to cosplay Allen's Crown Clown mode. The mask is really convenient. Haha. I could cosplay Ciel Phantomhive instead of Alois, but I don't think I could carry Ciel's character. I also believe I'd be needing a butler for that time. I'f I am to cosplay Ciel, it would be the get up from the funeral of Madame Red, complete with the red dress on my shoulders. I can't cosplay Alois in a convention though.

I am not confident with my face, thus the masked version of Crown Clown and Shino from Naruto.

As for black saber and the rest, I'm just thinking it'd be cool; I could picture myself cosplaying them, even if only my face, because of the hairstyles I've been in.

I do not really feel that I could do Mikasa, but someone's comment on my ninja picture (see older posts) hints that I might be able to. My eyes are pretty okay, I think.  The comments were on my Facebook post though.

If you happen to know other characters I could cosplay, mind letting me know? See my ninja picture for reference.

I do not know much about make-up, but when time comes, I should be able to put up practice shots. I just hope that time comes sooner.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management