Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Today, I uploaded a picture of my face.

I was high on coffee. That, or my mind was going haywire due to fatigue. Or both.



My feelings before I uploaded this must be 'being carried-away after changing my cover photo'.
Now I'm just causing quite a fuss in my notifications for the 'likes' and comments.

This was the accompanying description:

I SERIOUSLY WANT A SELFIE... but I'm a ninja so I hope you all understand I can't reveal my whole face. That's seriously old though. *defensive*
Now people,accept the evidence of my being a *ninja*.*runs away*
"I feel like a shameless kid now. What have I done... uploading something like this...", says me.
Just note that I am not trying to copy kakashi, that's a scarf, and was done on a whim, one day when I was left alone with the camera.
Thanks.I wonder how long I'd be able to keep this picture up. Haha.
EDIT: Yeah, my bangs are awesome.

Ah, just for the record, it was my first time actually having my face as my profile picture in Facebook. I am known as someone who does not fancy taking pictures of myself, or having my picture taken. This, uploading something like this, could be considered as something unimaginable. I myself do not understand how I ended up doing this.

I want to thoroughly explain where all this madness is coming from, but my mind is currently just rambling on me at light-speed, so I can't keep up. How, and where should I start explaining?

That I am a ninja?
My being a ninja comes from my nature of preferring stealth. I perform disappearing acts when I have a chance, whether necessary or not.

The picture was a whim which was taken when I was left alone at home with the camera. I just finished combing my hair from the bath, thus the awesome bangs effect. That was a scarf from Baguio, bought when I was still in high school. I probably saw the scarf by chance then thought it's okay to get some pictures of myself like this when no one's around.

So I did. The lighting was pretty okay back then too. Too bad my background isn't.

Right now, I'm just watching who of my Facebook friends would pay attention to the picture. It's a good measure of inactivity and interest. I'm even seeing unfamiliar names...

I just hope that this won't be a big mistake- I don't really want to end up in one of those memes circulating in the web. Really.
Wait, did I just give away the picture again by sharing it here?

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management