Monday, September 2, 2013

Reposting Facebook Statuses

Hah. I know reposting my posts is redundant, very redundant redundancy, but I can't help it.
I do want to share my thoughts to the world, but I can't bring myself to share my actual facebook account.

I have many anxieties in my life; If I'm to list and evaluate each of them, my head might fall off my shoulders - so just let my excuses pass, will you.

I don't want to share my facebook account because I'd feel like I'm exposing my small self to possibly scary strangers. As someone who  (somehow) knows how the Internet works, I know its actually pointless to rely on facebook's privacy measures- but yeah, whatever. I don't really want to discuss the dangers of posting information on the Internet because its a heavy topic =.=

And so, I'd just repost the stuff on my wall here!
Only the most interesting posts will be reposted though; okay, they're probably not interesting, so lets call them 'those I want to repost' posts.

I'd be reposting them plus some story about the post.
All  reposts from my facebook account will be then tagged 'reposts from my fb wall'.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management