Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Flag Counter

Its always interesting to track pageviews. Aside from the stats that blogger provides, the flag counter is a good install too.

I just don't understand where all those numbers come from. Its becoming more unbelievable as the numbers go up.

The numbers on the flags and the data on blogger don't match on first glance; its just weird. Now I'm starting to think that I should learn more about page access and auto-crawlers. I don't really want more audience since I don't get anything by getting more audience in the first place, but its fun to collect flags and see that my audience's access locations become more varied. Flag counters could be treated as achievements, you see.

The numbers are getting uglier by the minute, but there's no helping it. I just hope that the numbers I get are more real than automated. For one, I know that I contribute multiple times to the Philippines flag, because my ip address always change. I also access from other device too, which sometimes cannot be avoided. *sigh*

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management